11-19-2015 10:02 AM
So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know which Computer Operating System you're using (Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 or Mac 10.x), as well as the way you connect to your device (USB or networked via WiFi or Ethernet).
Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!
If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email.
Thanks and have a great day!
12-31-2019 02:41 PM
I have windows 10 as an os and an HP Pavillion. I cannot get it to scan a file either by network or USB. It just goes to standby. My Network Scanner Selector EX only displays a radio button with a scan from operaton panel settings. It is nothing like the instructions. Help please!
12-31-2019 02:46 PM
01-02-2020 03:45 PM
1. Click the Start Button and search for the Control Panel, then open the Control Panel.
2. Open "Programs and Features", or "Uninstall a program".
3. Uninstall the MX410 MP Drivers, the MP Navigator and the Canon IJ Network Tool if either of these are listed. If these are not listed, move on to the next step.
4. Go back to the Control Panel.
5. Open Devices and Printers.
6. Right-click and delete or remove any copies of the printer that are listed here.
Once this has been done, visit the following link:
Once there, download and install the MX410 series MP Drivers and the MP Navigator (in the software section). Once these two are installed, open the MP Navigator and try scanning to test the unit.