cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my Pixma G7020 is dead, I need a replacement

quoctruong
Contributor

Hi, my Pixma G7020 is dead, no longer turns on, I had tried plug in another power outlet in another room, connected to another laptop, but still doesnot help.

Can any technical support here help me replace it?

I work from home, so I need this fix as soon as possible

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Please make sure you're filling in all the required blanks with the correct information to submit your completed registration.  Without that, you won't be able to get through to our support agents.  We need to have your registration on file for you to get access to a support agent, and you'll also want to make sure you're calling from the number on your registration.

You may also want to try using a different browser if you continue to encounter registration problems.

We look forward to your call!

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

The quickest way to get a replacement is Costco, BestBuy, Staple, Office Depot... whichever is closest to you.

If the printer is still under warranty, Canon may consider replacing it for you, but you will need to open a support case and wait for a determination.

If getting up and running is paramount, buying what you need will be the fastest soluton.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

thank Shadowsports,

yes, the printer still under warranty, How do I open a support case?

Do you have email or a link that I can reach to a real person? I called in, but the caller-robot keep turn me around.

To use email, follow this link and select My Support Account below:

Canon U.S.A., Inc. | Service & Repair

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

I tried the link, but the submit button doesnot work, it not allow me to submit the information

Hi, quoctruong!  To get support by phone for your PIXMA G7020, you'll need to register your printer first.  Once you've done that, our caller ID system will recognize you when you call in and you'll be able to get through to a support team member.  Registering is quick and easy, so click HERE to get it done.

Hope this helps!

I tried it 3 times, the call-robot keep turn me around, and point me back to web-support.
Seriously Canon! there is no email or real person that I can get a hold of ?

Please make sure you're filling in all the required blanks with the correct information to submit your completed registration.  Without that, you won't be able to get through to our support agents.  We need to have your registration on file for you to get access to a support agent, and you'll also want to make sure you're calling from the number on your registration.

You may also want to try using a different browser if you continue to encounter registration problems.

We look forward to your call!

Thank you, finally reach the real person after 3 hours of waiting on call. 2 time got transfer, and 3 times got hang off by Caller-Robot.

Shame on Canon for such shoddy customer service! I know the pandemic creates problems, but that amount of time and that many interruptions just seems a teeny bit over the top for acceptability.

Announcements