01-27-2020 04:16 PM - edited 01-27-2020 04:17 PM
To change the fax confirmation print settings on your PIXMA MX922, please follow these steps:
1. Press the <MENU> button on your PIXMA MX922.
2. Use the down arrow to select the wrench and screwdriver icon (Setup) and press OK.
3. Select [Device settings] and press OK.
4. Use the arrows to select [FAX settings], then press OK.
5. Use the arrows to select [Auto Print Settings], then press OK.
To change the report settings for faxes that are sent, choose [TX Report].
To change the report settings for faxes that are received, choose [RX Report].
If you wish to print the report, select Print error only or Print for each TX.
If you select Print error only or Print for each TX, you can specify the print setting that the first page of the fax is printed along with the report. (Print with image)
Selects whether to print RX REPORT automatically after receiving a fax.
If you wish to print the RX REPORT, select Print error only or Print for each RX.