mx922 prints photo dark and hazy

laloleb
Apprentice

my new mx922 prints photos dark with a gray haze over the picture

3 REPLIES 3

Crista
Whiz

Hi laloleb!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using. That way, community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team.

purchased this MX922 because of the very good reviews it had. I am not that computer savy but I have used my HP Office Jet Pro 8500A and wanted better color pictures than it produces. This is the first Canon I have had and I am using Windows 7 with it. The first picture I scanned into the computer was good on the screen but when I printed it out on photo paper it was not sharp and the resulting picture looked dull and had a complete brownish color over the entire picture.

Another thing is that I am trying to make a booklet of trips with both words and text on the page and I cannot tell how big pictures will be in my text if I can't put rulers showing inch scale on the side and top of the page.

Because of the nature of the issue, it is recommended that you speak with one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives.  Please contact our support group using the following link:

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/standard_display/contact_us_consumer

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements