cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mx922 edges cut off when copying

TheMills0517
Apprentice

I just got the Pixma MX922.  I got it set up and tried to copy something.  I placed the document (an image that goes all the way to the edge) in the corner where the arrow is, but every time I try it, it cuts off some of the image on the edge (top or side depending on how I place it).  I found a page on the instructions on placing items on the platen for scanning and saw something about leaving a 1 cm gap between the edge.  Not sure if it's the same for copying.  Sure, I can do this every time I copy -but then there is a risk of getting it crooked and it takes a little extra time.  Every other printer I've had, you just place it in the corner up against the edges and you know that it will be straight.  Did they really design the printer where you cant just place it along both edges?  or is there a way around this?

1 REPLY 1

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements