cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mx459 scanner/printer image problem

barrybud
Contributor

I have a new mx459 printer/scanner. All scanned images show what seems to be a background moire pattern. Going to a high resolution doesn't help much. Also the scan speed seems unusually fast. I've tried various image settings but the problem is always there. I'm out of ideas...

4 REPLIES 4

Stephen

Hi barrybud!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know any error messages you're seeing (either on your printer or on the computer), and the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x), as well as the way you connect to your printer (USB or networked via WiFi or Ethernet).

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email.

Thanks and have a great day!

A little more info on the problem... There are no error messages. Op system is windows 8.1. Scanner is connected via Wifi.

Hello barrybud,

Does the issue occur when making a copy?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

The moire pattern is visable in the scanned result (jpg file) or when printed.

Announcements