cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mx435 hip needed plz

peteandalex
Apprentice

hi have a mx435 about 6 yrs old hardly used the ink lvls are over half ive updated software the problem is it conects and prints my documents but not full page and a quarter page size in the top middle of a4 page size paper i have tried 100% , fit on setting but still comes up small ive re booted still no good any ideas i believe im not changing something but not sure what also black not coming out more brow colour ive done maintainance cleaning of nozzles ect still no good

any hlp appreciated 

pete

2 REPLIES 2

Porcha
Rising Star

Hi peteandalex,

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, to go: https://global.canon and select your country or region for your support needs.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Start here:

Ink cartridges which have been opened or installed for 6 yrs can not be expected to work with any level of reliability or consistency.  If your black ink looks brown, consider its age.  I would not be running old ink through my printer.  Your asking for trouble.  Replace it. 

Output Print Size issue:

Start with the above.  Retest.  Now tell us what you are printing (document, image)? and what software you are printing from. 

First step: Replace your ink cartridges.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements