cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mx 920 printer/scanner freezes when clicking blue 'preview' button

sspizman58
Apprentice

When I try to preview a document I'm about to scan, the scanner freezes and grays out all options and doesn't show the preview image. I have to force quit the app and start over. It will scan the image if I just skip the preview. On the printer itself, the settings screen shows the preview option to be OFF but won't let me toggle it to ON. (This all started when I updated to Mojave on my Mac recently).

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi sspizman58,

When you updated to Mojave, did you reinstall the drivers for Mojave. If not, please click HERE and download and install the MX920 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 16.20.0.0, MX920 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.1.0h, and ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0a.

Once that is done, please open IJ Scan Utility again and try to scan again.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi sspizman58,

When you updated to Mojave, did you reinstall the drivers for Mojave. If not, please click HERE and download and install the MX920 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 16.20.0.0, MX920 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.1.0h, and ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0a.

Once that is done, please open IJ Scan Utility again and try to scan again.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Worked perfectly- thank you!!

Announcements