mp830

harlow
Apprentice

Printhead error

3 REPLIES 3

Ramona
Authority

Hi harlow,

To try and resolve the error, please remove all of the ink tanks and print head in the unit, then reseat them.  Next, please turn off the printer, unplug the power cord from the back and leave it out for at least 10 minutes, then plug it back in and turn it back on.  If the error persists, the printer will require servicing.  Please call or email us using one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I've done everything you wrote and much more, INCLUDING wasting my hard-earned money on a new printhead...And it STILL doesn't work.

SHAME ON CANON.

THIS DEFECT is wholly by DESIGN;  It is a DELIBERATE DEFECT so WE the CUSTOMERS must buy more CANON JUNK or other JUNK built to MALFUNCTION.

Pshaw and SHAME ON USA and it's Corporate MASTERS (Edited by Moderators) like CANON.

My question has been answered in the manner of my having to purchase a brand new printer, yet another one that will cease functioning within 2 years and then wastefully and unceremoniously tossed into a landfill or god knows what we do with all this JUNK.

But thanks for your response...

Announcements