cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mg6320 pgbk ink that keeps printing double lines

ajim3892
Apprentice

How do you fix my mg6320 where the pgbk ink keeps printing double lines? All the other 4 cartridges have no double line issue. I have deep cleaned a few times and changed the pgbk and bk ink cartridges. I still have the double black line issue after cartridfge changing. The printer has been been working well for the past 2 years and all of a sudden within Nov 2015 the double line issue surfaced.

5 REPLIES 5

Jenine
Rising Star

Hello Ajim3892!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using and if you are connected via USB or WI-FI. That way, the community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/Canon-Support or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks!

My setup is Windows 10, USB connection, Lenovo PC intel i5 chip.

Hello.

Please try the following to see if we can resolve your issue:

1. Turn the printer off.

2. Unplug the power from the printer for at least 5-10 minutes.

3. While unplugged, remove any paper from the unit.

4. Double check for any obstructions found in the unit or paper paths.

5. If no obstructions are found, plug the power back in and turn the unit on.

If the issue persists, contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for more assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

The double line still shows up for black prints. Any other color produces no double line effect.

Hello.

If the issue still persists, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements