cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mg5620 stops working/responding after sitting for couple hours

DigitalDad
Apprentice

After installing the firmware update I have a problem with the printer not responding to comands, button presses do not have any response. It will not print when I try to print from my PC, gives a printer not responding message. I have to unplug the power from the printer and plug it back in, then I get a message saying I powered it down wrong but it starts working again until I let it sit for a couple hours, then it all happens again and I have to unplug it again to get it to respond to button presses or print commands. I tried holding power button down for over 60 seconds and nothing happend, thats when I tried unplugging it. 

3 REPLIES 3

andrewmahonga
Apprentice

andrewmahonga
Apprentice

MG 5250 ERROR u052

Ramona
Authority

Hi DigitalDad,

The issue the printer is experiencing may require servicing.  We ask that you please call 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays) for further assistance.  A Canon technical support representative will be happy to assist you.  There is no charge for this call.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements