cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mg2922 prints, no scan, Netgear USB connection

ankudaaz
Apprentice

PIXMA mg2922 printer will print, but will NOT SCAN with Netgear router USB (wired) connection.  In "My Image Garden", I click PDF document, it says "scanner warming up", then "Cannot communicate with scanner...".  I try Canon "scanner selection", but same result.  In "NETGEAR USB Control Center", I select the "Canon MG2900 series" and "Connect for Scan/Fax funtion", but same result.  From "NETGEAR USB Control Center", I try "Trigger Scanner", it will scan, but only choices are JPG or BMP.  HOW DO I SCAN (to PDF) with my CANON PIXMA mg22 UBS_connected to my NETGEAR AC1750.  AGAIN, it prints, but I cannot get it to scan.

1 REPLY 1

Ramona
Authority

Hi ankudaaz,

If you have any antivirus or firewall programs installed on your computer, please temporarily disable them, then attempt to scan using the PDF feature in My Image Garden again, as these programs can sometimes block the scanning process.  

Should you continue to experience difficulty scanning, we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative at one of the methods provided here for further assistance. A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements