cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mg2920 printing borderless photos from Canon Print inkjet/selphy

papapuff
Apprentice

I want to print borderless photos from my iPhone SE using Canon Print Inkjet/Selphy App. However, the Borders Option is greyed out and not available to me no matter which paper size I choose. I want borderless printing because I want to use standard size frames without matting. The splash page for the App download clearly shows borderless photos, so I would like to know how this is done.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Patrick,

Thanks for responding. Sadly, immediately after typing my question, I realized the reality of purchasing the least expensive printer. Looks like it is time to go shopping again.

Be happy and safe,

Jack

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi papapuff,

Borderless printing is not supported with the PIXMA MG2920.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Patrick,

Thanks for responding. Sadly, immediately after typing my question, I realized the reality of purchasing the least expensive printer. Looks like it is time to go shopping again.

Be happy and safe,

Jack

oneredfish
Apprentice

It is my opinion that the MG2920 was marketed deceptively.  Important details such as this were not, iirc, disclosed on the outside of the packaging, and the 8x10 print size apparently was not available for photos.  Had I known that, I would  not have purchased it.  

It is also my opinion  that the consumer should not have to settle for inadequate documentation and troubleshooting options simply because they have purchased "the least expensive" machine.  I have owned other Canon printers and was a happy Canon customer until I bought the MG2920.  I will not buy another Canon based upon this experience.

Announcements