cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

just hooked up pixma mx 360 to my new desktop. printer function works fine but scanner won't work.

jake166
Apprentice

4 REPLIES 4

Tara_N
Enthusiast

Hi, jake166!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

hi tara....just realized after all this time that you responded to my question. still having the same problem.oddly in researching the problem online i found my old post quite accidentally...and with your reply attached to it ...many thanks !  my operating system is windows 7. i reinstalled the drivers but still no go. the scanner seems to be doing as it is supposed to but it seems that like the device is not recognizing the pc.

Ramona
Authority

Hi jake166,

What program are you using to try and scan?  

If this is a time-sensitive matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

hi ramona,  thx for the reply.  called tech support last week and  problem is gone....all i needed to do was install mp navigator.

thanks again ! have a good day.

Announcements