cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jam malfunction blinking but no jam

JimABassPlayer
Contributor

Pixma MG2520 printer. Last night the jam light started flashing, but there is no jam.

I checked online for solutions. Tried them all. Nothing worked.

There is definitely nothing stuck in the computer.

7 REPLIES 7

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Have you tried powering the device off, unplugging for a few minutes, reconnecting to power and turning it back on?

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Yes. I've tried that and every suggestion I could find online. I even unpowered it for a full day. Nothing. It just won't work.

Just purchased a brand new in box Pixma MG2522. Right out of the box, the paper jam light is blinking. Instructions direct to repeat steps 2 through 4. Those steps are done correctly. The printer is not working. I'm getting sick of this.

When I try calling Customer Support on telephone, I'm told product isn't registered. It is.

If this isn't promptly resolved, this is going back and I will never purchase another Canon product again. Ever

Note: This error is not related the previously posted error.

The previous post was for my old printer -- which also is STILL NOT WORKING.

This new post is for the new printer I purchased to replace it -- which also is NOT WORKING.

NEITHER of my Canon printers are working.

Your technical support is non-existent.

This one is going back, and I will never purchase anything from Canon again.

Hi, JimABassPlayer!  We're here and we're ready to help.  If you've already registered your PIXMA MG2522 at https://canon.us/account and you call us, you'll need to call from the phone number listed in your registration.  If you call from a different number, our caller ID system won't be able to find your registration.  Calling from the number shown in your registration should allow you to get right through to one of our US-based support representatives.

We hope to get your situation resolved soon!

The product is registered. And I've called SIX times. And all three times I was told the product is not registered.

I only have one telephone, and that's the number through which it's registered.

As I said, technical support is nonexistent.

Hi JimABassPlayer,

If you are experiencing difficulties calling, please try using the chat option.

Please use this link to access your Canon Account:

https://mycanon.usa.canon.com

Once that page loads, click on HOME on the left side.

Click on your MG2522 under "My Products"

In the new window, click on Product Support

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the CHAT button.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements