cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iMac, MX922 print processes paper but doesn't print but only from text edit, prints OK from internet

denissail
Apprentice

and won't print recipies from the NYT.  Drives me nuts!!!

2 REPLIES 2

Caemene
Rising Star

Hi denissail,

I understand you have a MX922 that is printing from some programs but not all. I am happy to assist you. 

To begin troubleshooting please remove the printer from your printer list and restart your computer. Once your computer is completely restarted add the printer back to your printer list and attempt to print from various locations on your computer. If you use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, make sure to update the printer on that printer list as well before doing a test print.

I followed your recomendations, but the problem remains,  Next, I reinatalled OSX V 10.11.6  no change,  I'm now cluelass, but open to try suggestion.  'Im sure there is a fix, but right now I'm stumpted.  Thank You for your efforts.

Could this be a network gremlin?   I have using an Arris NVG 589 gateway, I'm printing wireless so that iPad & iPhones can print.  Another hint is that printing with Preview comes out super light, just bearly redable.

Announcements