cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i have a canon 3520 and everything i print is coming out green

rileygoebel
Apprentice

i Have a canon 3520 and eeverything i print is coming out with a green tint. It is a new cartrage and i have tried hitting reset and stop to clean printer head. 

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi rileygoebel,

A test page should be printed.  The nozzle check pattern shows if each print head nozzle is operating properly.  To do this, please follow these steps:

1.  Make sure that your PIXMA MG3520 is turned on.

2.  Load a sheet of Letter-sized plain paper in the front tray.

3.  Open the output tray extension, open the paper output tray, then extend the paper output support.

4.  Hold down the STOP button until the Alarm lamp flashes orange once, then release it immediately.

5.  The nozzle check pattern will be printed.   Please compare the test page that you printed with the one that has been attached to the bottom of this post.

If the test page does not match the example attached to this email, printhead cleanings should be performed.  To do this, please follow these steps:

1.  Hold down the STOP button until the Alarm lamp flashes orange twice, then release it immediately.

2.  The machine starts cleaning the print head.  The cleaning will be complete when the ON lamp lights green after

flashing.

Do not perform any other operations until the machine completes the cleaning of the print head. This takes about 1 to 2 minutes.

After performing a few cleanings, please print another test page.

Does the test page print correctly?  If not, please contact our support group using the following link:

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/standard_display/contact_us_consumer

MG3520 Nozzle Test.jpg

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements