Did you mean: 

how do i print envelopes from a MAC to a canon mg7120

sandyfuxa
Apprentice

7 REPLIES 7

Jason
Whiz

Hi!

To ensure the most accurate information is provided, we will need to know the version of Mac you are using (Ex. 10.7, 10.8, 10.9 etc).

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

Hi!!!

Sorry to bother you.   

I am using Mac OS X  10.10.2

My printer is MG 7120

I have tried using word and have also tried clicking on the disregard width of paper size

Still get code 2100  

Your help would be greatly appreciated

Thank You.

kas

Hi kas13,

What is the size of the envelopes you are trying to print on, and what is the size selected in Microsoft Word and the printer driver?

If this is a time-sensitive matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi!!!

Can pint using lower tray Letter size envelope

can not print using upper tray 4x6 or 5x7

Also is there a way to print odd sized envelopes 

Thank you for your time

Hi kas13,

The PIXMA MG7120 is only compatible with Envelope DL and Envelope Com 10 (standard size) envelopes, and will only feed those envelopes from the lower cassette tray.  For more information on envelope printing using the printer, please click here.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi, I know this is an old post but I'm hoping to get some insight on this problem. I've been printing all kinds of envelopes since I got my MG7120, which was several years ago. My question is, why am I no longer able to do this (even though apparently I was never supposed to be able to do this)? And if this printer is only compatible with the standard size envelopes why are there all the other choices in Printer Setup, including custom?

Hi, I know this is thread is old but if possible I'd like two questions answered concerning this. I've been printing all kinds of envelopes, including ones for half-fold cards, since I bought my MG7120 for my mac several years ago. It has only today stopped allowing this. Why would it stop now (even though I wasn't supposed to ever be able to do this)? And why will it only print standard envelopes even though there are other sizes offered in Print Setup?

Announcements