how do i fix my canon printer pro 9000 error 9100

debbychng
Apprentice

service error 9100

4 REPLIES 4

Jessica
Enthusiast

Hi debbychng!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly what Computer Operating System you're using (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x) with your printer.  Any additional error messages or other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

Thanks and have a great day!

My computer operating system is windows 7.This afternoon I still can use my printer but after 5pm when I need print it ,printer nothing function,but the switch and resume light continue flashing one by one.monitor just appear (printer error 9100,need to try turn off and turn on to try) after try turn on and turn off many times ,the printer still nothing functin,but the light still keep flashing green and red .

Julius
Rising Star

Hello,

Please try unplugging the printer for at least 10 minutes.  If the issue persists at that point, the best thing to do would be to get in touch with our technical support team at http://bit.ly/Phone_Support for further assistance.

Thanks!

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

harveyrobbins
Apprentice

OK, after learning from the customer service center that my Pixma Pro 9000 had a fatal internal error, I got rid of it.  Now, I'm stuck with a whole bunch of new and lightly used ink cartridges (CLI-8).  

I have one full set of just opened ink (all eight colors) and new (uwrapped) ink cartridges (1-PC, 2-R, 2-G, 2-C, 2-BK, 2-Y, 1-PM, 3- M).

I am willing to sell them at half cost ($10 each)..normal cost is $20 eaach.  I will sell the newly opened set for $50.  I will also include at no cost a newly ordered (used for one week before the printer crashed) printer head.

Let me know if you would lilke to take advantage of this deal.  I no longer have any use for these inks since I purchsed a new printer to replace my Pro 9000.

Harvey Robbins 612-875-4410, robbi004@umn.edu

Announcements