cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

have a jpg picture that I want to print on a cd. Can not find a format for full picture

granny35658
Apprentice

Can not find a cd  layout that I can put a full picture that I have on it.  It is in jpg format.  I have a ip2700 printer.

6 REPLIES 6

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

I am not sure your printer will print on CD's. If that is what you are trying to do.

If it will, check your manual, the EasyPhoto-Print EX software from Canon will do it.

It should have come with the printer and is free.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

I might be able to help further with a little more info on exactly what you are trying to do.

EB

I have a disk that I have made a backup of.  I have scanned the label into my computer.  I have made a backup copy of the data on that disk.  I want to put the scanned label on the backup disk so I can store the original and use the backup.  I have a ip2700 Canon printer which prints on disks.  The dis I made is the correct kind to do this.  The software that came with the printer does not have a format to do this that I can find. 

OK, great!  EasyPhoto-Print EX should have come with your printer. If not you can d/l it from here.

Here is a screen shot but I sugest you read the manual which you can also d/l from the Canon site.

1.jpg

Simply click these two places to delete the pre-made layouts.

2.jpg

Now click here and select the one you want or made previously.  Smiley Happy

Hope this helps you.

EB

EB

I must be dense.  I got the first part of your picture above but I can't get the second part.  And I can't find this in the manual.  Can you help a little more?

After you do the first part, click on the the next photo's tab.  It will ask you what you want to use.  You must already have that jpeg on your computer in some easy to remember place. Like your Desktop. Smiley Happy

Just select it and it will be ready to move, resize and place wherever you want it.

11.jpg

EB
Announcements