cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error message-contact service center

oltymer
Apprentice

My printer is PIXMA MX892.  It is connected to computer by usb cable.  I have Windows 10. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ramona
Authority

Hi oltymer,

The B200 error is an error that will require servicing; we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative here to obtain your servicing options.  A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi oltymer,

What is the error code that is displayed at the top of the LCD of your PIXMA MX892?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

In response to Patrick, the error code is B200.

Ramona
Authority

Hi oltymer,

The B200 error is an error that will require servicing; we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative here to obtain your servicing options.  A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Haven't been able to get in touch with anybody to help me with service goes to a series of prompts and goes nowhere who can fix my Mx922 with a B200 error does anyone have a service number that works a live person please 

I realize the printer needs servicing what I'm asking is how exactly do you do that?

Announcements