Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

Re: error b200

opening the cover just after turning it on before the error could pop up, waiting for the cartridges to move out about 1/3-1/2 of the way out then shutting the cover. Did the trick after isopropanol cleaning did nothing. So thank to whoever it was above who shared that tip!

Just finally got around to buying ink and it wasnt cheap. so glad this isn't a throw it out issues. yay for me, yay for the environment.

New Contributor

Re: error b200. Your help worked!

Thank you!!! I have an MG7120 and I accidently unplugged wrong cord, to my printer and came into this error code b200. This worked. The call for assistance # provided was useless. 

Smiley Happy

New Contributor

Re: error b200

@ WalterEgo (message 19 posted 07-05-2014). Thank you a lot. Your procedure worked for my MP550. I had tried a number of other procedures and was about to get rid of that printer.
New Contributor

Re: error b200. Your help worked!

I'm adding to this, your fix actually ended up NOT working, when I went to print the same error popped up. I had to actualy throw away the printer and buy a new one!