Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error b200

cgarvey
Apprentice

How do I fix an error code b200 on MP560

104 REPLIES 104

***MP560***I would like to add, once you get to the main screen, DO NOT PRINT ANYTHING! Go to settings>maintenence> cleaning and print the nozzle check pattern. You should be able to print regularly right afterwards.

I had tried several ways to fix this, but this WORKED the FIRST Time. Thank you so much!

This solution worked just great for me.   THANKS!

Thanks so much bebebeck ! Your solution worked and luckily I tried it before I followed other suggested solutions which involved laboriously hand-washing the print-head etc etc.
LL&P

@bebebeck, I was having the same problem but after I tried your instructions, my printer went back in good working mode. Thank you so much!!!

This worked

bebeBeck's post worked perfect for me. Thanks much.

Thanks. Other solutions for error B200 did not work, but yours did, and it was simple and straightforward. The 1st and 2nd attempts were not successful, but my 3rd attempt was did the trick and I had my printer back for printing, scanning and copying after it went through a lot of continuous gyrations. 

It's worked for me.

Thanks.

... and for me.  I couldnt' try some of the other suggestions because the ink cartidges never stopped accessibly.

Announcements