02-14-2019 03:14 PM
You can download the Linux drivers by following these steps.
1. Go to Canon's Support & Drivers website at:
2. Enter your model name into the Model Name field, then click "GO".
3. Click on Driver & Downloads and clik on operating system. Scroll down in the drop down menu and select Linux.
4. Under Recommended Downloads, click "Select" to the right of IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (Source file).
5. Then click on the "Download" button.
6. Once the download is complete, double-click the file from its download location to begin the installation.
Once this process is complete, try printing to test the unit.
Please note that driver is provided "AS IS" and Canon U.S.A. does not provide chat or telephone support for it. For assistance with installing the software, we will have to refer you to your operating system manufacturer.
Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.