cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

documents stuck in print queue

rosario
Apprentice

16 REPLIES 16

With further experience Imfind documents still stuck in queue.  To get them to print, I SLEEP the computer.  Strange, but it works. 

AndersonMakers
Apprentice

A picture is currently stuck in the queue, it says it's both deleting and printing. I pressed the stop button on the printer itself which might have been a bad descion. Any help? I'm trying to print stickers for myself and friends.

fdgray
Apprentice

IBM ZBook, Windows 10.  Never had any problem with my MX452 printer before.

It printed the top image of the document, but nothing else. I waited for about 20 minutes.

Daemien
Apprentice
This, I am having the same issue. The print job is sent to the queue, shows 'printing,' but it shows that it only partially sends to the printer. The job gets stuck in the queue. I don't want to delete it. I just want it to print so I can get my work done.
Thanks in advance.

Daemien
Apprentice
This, I am having the same issue. The print job is sent to the queue, shows 'printing,' but it shows that it only partially sends to the printer. The job gets stuck in the queue. I don't want to delete it. I just want it to print so I can get my work done.
Thanks in advance. Windows 10
Canon MX920

DianeHanPA
Apprentice

I have a Canon ix6820 printer using Windows 10 Pro.  After I have successfully printed documents, those documents stay in the queue.  I have to go in and delete them which hasn't been working either.  It says it's deleting but they are all still there. Is there something I can do about this?

Announcements