Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

code 9,230,0

bvjr63
Contributor

Need a driver. Cannot scan.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hi bvjr63,

The driver is available for download from Canon's web site.  Please follow these steps:

1. Visit Canon's website at: http://usa.canon.com/support

2. Type PIXMA MX922 in the "Enter a Model Name" box and click the Get Drivers & Downloads button.

3. Under Recommended Downloads, please click the "Select" button next to the MX920 Mini Master Setup.

4. If you agree, please select the checkbox next to "I have read and agree to the terms of the Disclaimer and wish to continue with the download".

5. Click the Download button.

6. When the Save As box comes up, click Save.

7. Once the download is complete, open your Downloads folder.

8. Double click [mast-win-mx920-1_0-ucd.exe]. Files will extract.

9. Once that window goes away, connect the USB cable from the PIXMA MX922 to the computer.

Installation will complete.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

Hi I followed your directions to a tee! I made it to the part where the little download is up. It has been sitting doing nothing for a day and half.  Saying the download shouild take two minutes!

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Rmadden
Apprentice

I have this same problem I have a Caonan IMage Classs MFCdw. 

Hi, Rmadden!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon imageCLASS model you're using.  Please let us know the full model name, including the numbers between "MF" and "Cdw." That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, search our knowledge base or contact our US-based technical support team at http://canon.us/SupportCF

Thanks and have a great day!

Announcements