canon mg7520

gmz
Contributor

prints half page and then quits

5 REPLIES 5

Jason
Whiz

Hi gmz!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using and if you are connected via USB or WI-FI. That way, the community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product. Also, are you running into any error messages?

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bitly.com/CanonEmail or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks!

Thank you, Jason!

I am using Mac OS 10 and connected via Wi-Fi.  Anything sent to print via computer or tablet (iPad Air2) prints only about 1/4 to 1/2 the page and then stops. I tried just copying a document and the copy works fine.  It is only when sent to print over Wi-Fi that it does not complete the print.  

I have not tried connecting to the printer via USB.

Gail

gmz
Contributor

some additional info - using Mac OS 10.9.5

Actually, the only thing that won't print correctly is internet sites - I am using Safari 9.1 brower.

Photos and documents print ok but anything from internet prints only half and then quits.  I think this started when I installed system updates.

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi gmz,

If you try printing when using Chrome or Firefox, does the same thing occur?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

sorry for the delay...

yes, just tried downloading chrome browser and same problem.  will not print anything from web.  

Announcements