cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canon mg2922 only prints half a page

katygs94
Apprentice

Canon mg2922 only prints half a page when I send something to print. The printer is connected properly and is close to the router. 

4 REPLIES 4

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

The issue you described may be related to the item that you are attempting to print.

If you are printing from the web, you may experience a cut off depending on how the page was formatted.

To resolve this issue, please check to see if a 'Print' option is available inside or around the article or email you wish to print. This should properly format the page for printing.

If you continue to have difficulties, please copy the text and then paste it into your desired word processing program for printing.

If the issue persists, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I am trying to print a pdf document. I converted it to a word document and it still only printed half a page. Is there anything else I could do? thank you 

Hello.

Additional troubleshooting will have to be done to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I'm having the same problem. My printer will only print 1/4 page, regardless if it is a picture, document etc. It ejects the paper even though it shows on my computer screen that it is still printing. Any suggestions?

Announcements