Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

canon g3000 black ink cartridge fail

hello all the shot and simple is the black ink cartrige has failed 

i have done all the cleanings, i have look at all post related to the g3000 ink, best solution for it is to buy a new one i can't. 

that said, why i'm i posting. well most black ink cartrige fails is due to ink not coming out of cartrige. a cloged head. or something of the sort, i have removed the black ink cartrige and gently put it on a kitchen towel, and it runs great ink comes out, no problem, so its not cleges but why would it not come out on print command.

i have refilled it with a small amount of in manualy so si if its the tubbing system, but still no ink 

any ideas that would be great !

thansk !!!

Product Expert

Re: canon g3000 black ink cartridge fail

Hi Ozmuncjkin,

Have you performed a system cleaning:

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART167332

If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our support group using the following link:

https://mycanon.usa.canon.com

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: canon g3000 black ink cartridge fail

thaks for the reply yes i did a few regular cleanings and deep cleanings and manual cleaning when nothing worked i'm starting to belive that a new cartrige will be the only option but they do not sell then in my country i would only be able to get the via amazone and thats not an option due to the taxes i would have to pay for the cartrige