cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canon MX922 - scan questions

mroco
Apprentice

My MX880 broke yesterday and Amazon directed me to this MX922 as the newer model. It came today and I just installed it.  Holy crap my business just came to a screeching halt. I need this as a scanner for my business, top priority. Nothing else matters. The MX880 scan software was PERFECT, I think it was called EZ Navigator. I hit a button, the program popped up and scanning was a dream. All the pages I scanned show up, I can pick and choose which ones I wanted to save, put them in different order to save, pick my subfolder to save. I can't figure out how to do any of this. Before I pack this in the box and send back to Amazon I will try to get answers here as the link to ask questions on this product on the Amazon website is broken.

I was able to create a shortcut to the IJ scan utility which looks a little like the EJ Navigator software. But when I scan I see nothing and it just saves in My documents, not where I want it. the questions are:

How do I see all the scanned pages before they are saved?

Can I put then in different order, skip pages etc by checking a box before I save into a pdf?

How do I save as pdf in the folder of my choice? 

There is more that I can't think of right now. This is a nightmare, hopefully someone can help me figure this out before I send back.

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, mroco!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, search our knowledge base or contact our US-based technical support team at http://canon.us/SupportCF

Thanks and have a great day!

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Review the Online Manual sections on scanning for details on how to use the IJ Scan Utility program:

MX920 Series Online Manual (Windows)

MX920 Series Online Manual (Mac OSX)

If additional assistance is needed, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements