cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can I print avery address labels from a word template on my MX922 and if so where do I load them?

piekarzl
Apprentice
Just bought a Pixma MX922 and was surprised that I can't find any instructions for printing avery mailing labels from my Christmas list word template. I was able to do this on my MP560 which just died, but it had a separate place to feed avery labels into the printer. This is a Canon question and not an Avery question.
3 REPLIES 3

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

If your current sheets were able to be used with the MP560, you should be able to use them with the MX922.  

Please load the sheets in the lower cassette tray.  Ensure that the side you are printing on will be facing down before printing.  

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

piekarzl
Apprentice
Thanks Michael: Have you actually done this successfully? Do I have to change any print settings? Thanks, Les P

My Canon MX922 has stopped printing my Avery Label Template. I have had no trouble in the past and have been using open office 4.1.7. I as the application. where is the problem? The app. or the printer. I get a message on configuration everytime i try to print.

Announcements