cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Printhead error on MG5620

jeromeleegriffi
Apprentice

I have been cursed with the dreaded wrong printhead error as hundreds and hundreds of other people. This printer was very very lightly used and was working  totally fine one day then the error comes up. I was burned a few years ago on a Canon printer and I refused to ever purchase a Canon again. After years of going HP I decided to give Canon another go. Bad move! I am yet again cursed with an unfixable error. I am not only out the money spent on the printer but also on all the inks. I am very tech savvy and have tried every single " solution " known to no avail. I see this error has been going on now for over 3 years with very little help from Canon. I am Never ever buying  Canon again. Canon states that if reseating the cartridges and the print head and unplugging it for 10 minutes doesn't fix it that it will have to be sent in for service. This DOES nothing to fix the problem and Canon knows this. This is horrendous customer service.  It would cost more than it is worth and they know this. I am so sick with this error. Surly Canon knows how to correct the issue. Please Canon save face and help us!!! I a, very tech savvy. Just post a how to video or something as to what is causing this problem so we can try to get going again.

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements