cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Ink Cartridges

Wouter227
Apprentice

I went to go buy cartridges for my MG 5320 and I accidently made the mistake of buying the 225/226 instead of the 220/221 cartridges. They fit into the slots for the cartridges perfectly but my printer didn't accept them and I realized they were the wrong ones. I went back to the store (walmart) to try and return the cartridges for the right ones but they said since I opened them already I had to do it through Canon. They are completely unused, just opened. Is there any way I can return these cartridges and get the ones I need in return? Thanks, any help is appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, Wouter227!

Per our product specs, it sounds like you were right the first time as the PIXMA MG5320 uses the PGI-225 and CLI-226 ink cartridges only.  They should fit and be accepted by your printer.  If you're experiencing problems with those specific ink cartridges, we recommend that you click HERE to contact our US-based support team so they can help you figure out what's going on.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

Hi, I bought the wrong cartridge for my canon pixma mg 6820 printer I bought the 251's instead of the 271's for my printer. I bought them from Walmart and I am unable to return them since they are opened. If there is any way i could get them exchanged that would help.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements