Canon Community Canon Community

Highlighted
New Contributor

Would love some help - Cannot download drivers for TS6320

[ Edited ]

I've attempted to install the driver for the TS6320 on multiple computers, however the driver is continually blocked as it's believed to be a virus. 

How can I get this printer to work with my computers? Two computers are on macOS Mojanve, one is macOS El Capitan.

Thank you.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Would love some help - Cannot download drivers for TS6320

[ Edited ]

Greetings,

TS6320.  There are no Canon drivers avaialble for either OS - Mojave or El Capitan for this printer.

If you are trying to install a Canon driver, it is not intended for the operating system(s) you are trying to use ot with.

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/inkjet-multifunction/ts-s...

el cap.png

Moj.png

~Rick
Bay Area - CA
~6D2 ~Many Lenses ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~Windows10 Pro ~EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 Ultra ~Pixma Pro-100
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Would love some help - Cannot download drivers for TS6320

[ Edited ]

Does this mean the TS6320 doesn't work with any Macs on either of those OS's?

I can't find another way to connect to the printer, regardless of how many times I restart it and connect it to the network, none of my computers find it on said network.