cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won't print Draft EMails

coffee11
Apprentice

Using Windows 10, I have a PIXMA MG3600 connected to the printer with a USB cable.  Everything prints fine EXCEPT when I have composed an email and it is a Draft, not sent or received, I can't get it to print.  There no 3 dots for action on the right side of the screen, and no version of "Control P" or "Print Screen" will activate the printer.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hello.

If a Print option cannot be selected, the issue you described may be a limitation of your email client.  You may have to copy the text and paste it into a normal word processing program for printing.  Or send the email to your self and try printing it that way.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

Can't find the button, but Accept as Solution sending the mail to myself, print and edit it, and them send it to the proper recipient.  Thanks

@Michael wrote:

Hello.

If a Print option cannot be selected, the issue you described may be a limitation of your email client.  You may have to copy the text and paste it into a normal word processing program for printing.  Or send the email to your self and try printing it that way.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Stephen

Hello coffee11!

Thanks for reaching out to Canon USA!

Which email client are you using to print your draft emails, and what computer operating system are you using (Windows 7,8, 10 or macOS)?

We look forward to hearing from you soon! 

Replying to your msg of 5/18/2017 at 10:10 AM.

m using Windows with G Mail

Hello.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Can't find the button, but Accept as Solution sending the mail to myself, print and edit it, and them send it to the proper recipient.  Thanks

@Michael wrote:

Hello.

Announcements