06-29-2014 10:15 AM - edited 06-29-2014 10:15 AM
If you are experiencing errors with installing from the installation CD, I recommend downloading and installing the drivers from the Canon website. Please follow the instructions below:
1. Visit our web site at: http://www.usa.canon.com
2. After clicking SUPPORT & DRIVERS in the top right corner, select your model in the following manner:
a. From the first menu, select CONSUMER & HOME OFFICE.
b. From the second menu, select PRINTERS & MULTIFUNCTIONS.
c. From the third menu, select your series, IMAGECLASS SERIES.
d. From the fourth menu, click DRIVERS & SOFTWARE under imageCLASS MF4570dw.
3. Your operating system will be automatically detected.
4. Click on 'DRIVERS', then click on [Windows 64bit] imageCLASS MF4570dw MF Drivers file.
5. Click on I Agree, and then select the [Download] button.
6. When the Save As box comes up, choose Desktop and click Save.
7. Click on 'SOFTWARE', then click on the [Windows 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box Ver.4.9.1 file.
8. Click on I Agree, and then select the [Download] button.
9. When the Save As box comes up, choose Desktop and click Save.
10. Once the download is complete, close all windows.
11. Double click the [ToolBox_4911mf16_Win_EN.exe ] file on the Desktop. Follow the prompts to install the MF Toolbox.
12. Double click the [MF4570dw_MFDrivers_W64_us_EN_2.exe] files to decompress them. A new folder will be created on the Desktop. The new folder has the same name as the decompressed file. Double-click the decompressed Setup.exe file to start installation.
13. Once that window goes away, connect the USB cable from the MF4570dw to the computer. Installation will complete.
I hope this information is helpful to you. Should you need further assistance, please contact us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666).