07-24-2014 09:41 PM
I am now using a Pixma MG6320 with program Window Vista 32 bit, quite pleased w/ the result, recently purchaed a "New" computer, runing Window 8.1, will I need any thing "New" with this configeration? etc, Driver,etc.
07-30-2014 08:19 AM - edited 07-30-2014 08:20 AM
You can use your PIXMA MG6320 with your new Windows 8.1 computer. It is recommended that you download and install the latest driver from Canon's web site:
1. Visit Canon's website at: http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/support/consumer
2. Type PIXMA MG6320 in the "Enter Your Model Name" box and click GO.
3. On the Support page for your unit, click the 'Drivers & Software' link in the middle of the page.
4. Under Recommended For You, please click on the MG6300 series Mini Master Setup.
5. If you agree, please place a checkmark next to "I have read and agree to the terms of the Disclaimer and wish to continue with the download".
6. Click the Download button.
7. When the Save As box comes up, click Save.
8. Once the download is complete, open the Downloads folder.
9. Double click [mast-win-mg6300-1_0-ucd.exe] to begin installation of the drivers.
Follow the prompts and installation will complete.
If you experience difficulties, please contact our support group using the following link: