Canon Community Canon Community

Occasional Contributor

Re: Why does my ink run out so quickly?

Y'all sold me on a toner cartridge machine to prevent this bull**bleep** maintenance soooooo where is the lie?

New Contributor

There have been several posts stating the same thing that I have experienced, and that is when putting in brand new Canon replacement cartridges, they immediately show as being partially full.

In each of these posts, the Canon Product Expert has not responded at all. Those posts have not been addressed and this is very concerning to me. I want to know why my brand new cartridges are showing half empty day one! Please don't ignore this post!

Thank you.
Occasional Contributor

The answer to everyone in this threads question: Canon doesn't give a **bleep** about you and only wants to make a profit off of ink and printers.

Why does your printer say your full/new cartridges are only 50% full?  Because canon wants you to buy more!

Why does the printer say the ink is out but it isn't? Canon wants to deceive you into buying more ink before you need to!

Why does your printer suck up ink even when you don't use it and even though you bought the toner machine they told would reduce this? Becuase they want to trick you and force you to buy more ink so they upsold you into a product that costs more so that you are now pot-committed to the continued purchase of their **bleep** products!

The answer is... they don't give a **bleep** and just want to push ink sales up.  This is guaranteed the #1 key performance indicator for canon.

Occasional Contributor

The only solution available to us is don't buy CANON ink cartridges. There are 3rd party cartridges available at a third of the Canon price, with chip and just as good.
I NEVER buy Canon rip-off cartridges any more
Highlighted
New Contributor

I as well loose ink so quickly. Bought all new ink cartridges a week ago, nearly 100.00 and 4:are showing low even though I've printed mostly black documents with very little color at all. This can not be right. WTF so frustrated

New Contributor

I sense a scam in this industry