cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am I receiving a U052 error which says wrong printer head. Had for several work find until today

edburnette
Apprentice
Why am I receiving a U052 error. Worked great for several years an now this. Says wrong printer head being used. What is the problem never had printing problem before. Need solution.
3 REPLIES 3

Stephen

Hi edburnette!

Welcome to the Canon Community Forums and thank you for your post!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which Canon printer you're using,  and the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x), as well as the way you connect to your printer (USB or networked via WiFi or Ethernet).

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email.

Thanks and have a great day!

edburnette
Apprentice
I have a Cannon Pixma MG 5320 printer It is hooked through WiFi. Computer is running Xp7 on both computers.

Ramona
Authority

Hi edburnette,

To try and resolve the U052 error, please remove the ink tanks and print head from the printer, then reseat them.  Next, please turn off the printer, unplug the power cord from the back and leave it out for at least 10 minutes, then plug it back in and turn it back on.  If you still receive the error, the printer may require servicing; please call or email us using one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements