cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What printers use 225/226 ink? have to replace printer

busyswimmom
Apprentice

I have done evrything I can to clear the b200 printer error on my MG5220  and still nothing so I am looking for a new printer I guess but I just bought quite a bit of ink for it and I hate having to buy all new ink. Anyone have any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, busyswimmom!

In addition to your PIXMA MG5220, your 225 and 226 ink tanks will work in the following Canon PIXMA printers:

- PIXMA MX892
- PIXMA iP4920
- PIXMA iX6520
- PIXMA MG5120
- PIXMA MG5320
- PIXMA MX712
- PIXMA MG6120

We should point out that all of these models are now out of production, though it's possible some retailers may still have some in stock.

If you haven't already done so, we recommend checking our knowledge base for additional information regarding how to clear this error message from your printer.  Get step-by-step instructions now by clicking HERE.

We hope this helps!

I tried 7 or 8 steps and basically deep cleaned my printer and after about 50 qtips, a ton of alcohol and having to clean my sink still no luck. I can't be without a printer because I work form home a lot but maybe I can find something

Our US-based technical support team is standing by with additional solutions.  We invite you to contact them 24/7 via email at http://Canon.us/SupportCF or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT). 

Thanks and have a great day!

Announcements