cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the best way to store my Canon MX922? I'm not going to be using it for several months (6+).

mmosher
Apprentice

I won't be using my printer for many months.  What is the best way to store it?  Do I leave the ink cartridges in the printer?  Take them out?  Store the almost new cartridges in a baggie? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi mmosher,

If you will not be using your PIXMA MX922 for an extended period of time, please turn your PIXMA MX922 using the power button on the unit.  This will "cap" the ink tanks so they will be ready for use when you print with your PIXMA MX922 again.  No other actions are necessary.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi mmosher,

If you will not be using your PIXMA MX922 for an extended period of time, please turn your PIXMA MX922 using the power button on the unit.  This will "cap" the ink tanks so they will be ready for use when you print with your PIXMA MX922 again.  No other actions are necessary.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks Patrick! Appreciate the reply and your expertise!
Announcements