cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web adress for driver downloads (hint: not canon.com)?

bill_stone
Apprentice

Hello all

I got a MX490 and in the box was a piece of paper which listed a website.  I could visit that website on whatever device I needed (Windows, Mac, iPhone, Android, etc) and I could download the appropriate drivers for my printer and my hardware.

WHAT IS THAT WEBSITE?????

The documentation, rightly, points you to the Canon website to download drivers.  I get that, I've been doing it for years.

But that single location for downloading MX series drivers for any device was AWESOME, and I need it again, and none of the manuals list it.

Can anyone help???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

The website that you were referring to may have been:

www.canon.com/ijsetup

This website can take you through the setup processes for many of our recent printers.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

The website that you were referring to may have been:

www.canon.com/ijsetup

This website can take you through the setup processes for many of our recent printers.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

THAT'S IT!!!

Thanks for the quick reply!  I'm going to attach that website address to the side of the printer for future reference.

Announcements