cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Washed out colors on ink jet paper

theweav
Contributor

Hi,

I have an MP560 which I use to print photos and greeting cards. I like to print the greeting cards to ink jet paper first to get an idea how the finished project will look. The colors are so washed out they are useless. I use the plain paper setting so as not to saturate the paper with ink. Other printers I have used work fine. This printer does a fine job printing to photo paper.

Is there anything I can do to correct this problem?

Thanks for any help.

2 REPLIES 2

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Since the unit works fine on photo paper, the issue would have to be related to your greeting card media.  

Check to make sure that the correct side of your paper is being used.  In most cases, only one side of photo papers are able to be printed on.

If you continue to have difficulties, you may have to try using a different type of greeting card media.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi,

I replied to this message. It appears not to have gone thru. I spent time with a tech yesterday. It seems there is nothing that can be done. It does a great job on photos and greeting card media, just not plain paper.

Thanks for your input.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements