cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to scan/Can't find my PC on drop down menu MG6220

grevollo
Apprentice

Hi! Please help! I have a new computer and my guess is that the scanner does not recognize the computer.  I am able to print, but I am unable to scan.  When I tried to set up the PC to start scanning, I could not find my PC (I searched here and read that I should press the Save/Forward button, select PC, and it should give me the proper name of my computer, but it was not there).  I am using microsoft.  What do I need to do? 

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

We under stand your current impasse, but how you got there is what we don't know.  

MG6220

Windows (assume 10)??

Printer is connected to what and how?

You installed it how?, dirvers, which? Version and from where?

Please read the following KB article, it may help:

Canon Knowledge Base - Scanning using the Operation Panel (Windows) - MG6220

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Thank you for your reply.  I am getting the error: "MP Navigator EX Corresponding to the printer you intend to use may not be installed correctly.  Reinstall MP Navigator EX, and then try again." How do I do that? Computers no longer come with drive to play CDs and there is no CD-ROM anyway.  I have an HP Pavilion x360 laptop and runs on Windows 10 (I think).  I am sure this is something simple for someone computer savvy to fix. 

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements