cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to print

shari36e
Apprentice

Have a pima mx410 printer & windows 8. I'm unable to print after installing printer on laptop. Help

3 REPLIES 3

Karl1
Rising Star

Hi shari36e,

So that we can better assist with this issue, please let us know what exactly happens when you try to print.  If you receive an error, please let us know the exact wording of the error.  Also, please let us know if the printer is connected to the computer via USB or if you are using it wirelessly.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

It says it is unable to find printer. I am trying to install it wirelessly. I can attach a USB cable to the printer and print that way, but not wirelessly. My desktop is attached by a USB cable.

Hello.

Uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers should resolve this issue.  Please perform the following:

1.  Click Start and open the Control Panel.

2.  Open Programs and Features.

3.  Uninstall the MX410/MP Drivers and the Canon IJ Network Tool.

4.  Close all windows that are open.

Once this has been done, visit the following link to download and reinstall the Windows 8 drivers.

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/support/consumer/printers_multifunction/pixma_mx_series/pixma_mx410#Dr....

If these troubleshooting steps do not work, feel free to call us at 1-800-OKCANON.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements