cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UO52 Error

docfish
Contributor

Printer stopped working without warning. Did what was recommended by Canon. Reset the printer,etc. Cleaned printer head and contacts. Still same error . Has anyone found anything that works ?

Why would I buy another Canon printer?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ramona
Authority

Hi docfish,

If removing and reseating the ink tanks and print head in the printer, as well as resetting the printer did not resolve the error, the printer will require servicing; please call or email us using one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Tara_N
Enthusiast

Hi, docfish!

To ensure the most accurate information is provided, we will need to know the printer model you are using.

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

MX 712

Still not working

Ramona
Authority

Hi docfish,

If removing and reseating the ink tanks and print head in the printer, as well as resetting the printer did not resolve the error, the printer will require servicing; please call or email us using one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

stargirlsjp
Apprentice

Count me an another frustrated Canon custermer. I have tried all the solutions I have read in the forum. Now my MX892 is usless. Have always been a loyal Canon customer. I will restate as was, becuause tomorrow I will buy another All in one  of another brand! 

johnmd50
Apprentice

I too have this error, which has appeared suddenly after printing several documents quite normally. Reading through many Forum notes, it apears that several thousand Canon Printer Users have experienced the same problem, which canon have failed to properly address. One member suggests a Class Action legal suit, which I am not sure is available in the UK, but I wold certainly add my details in any similar type UK Action. I am a very, very angry Customer. If it wasn't bad enought that I lost many of thge excellent features on my MP600R, such as duplex facility when I upgraded my Apple OS to Yosemite (not supported by Canon) I now have this issue rendering my Printer completely useless.

Same here on MP640.  Error went away after washing printhead. A week of no use it came back.  Washed again and fixed. Another week of no use the error returned to stay.

I took mine to Canon Service centre, they told me nothing could be done. Now I have a brother printer. There were many features on the canon which Brother do npt have. I recently took my Brother to the official service centre where they fixed if a nil cost and it's 2 years old, how's that for service. Never another canon
Announcements