cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U052 message

NCCU66
Apprentice

I have researched, and followed pretty much the same "solution" as described by Canon to get this message to go away and start printing again.  I've had my printer for several years, and have had excellent service from it until today.  I've spent almost 5 hours trying everything I could (many times over), and I have absolutely no solution.

This may be an old topic for you, but if anyone has something that will fix this--other than unplug; lift lid; remove cartridges; remove printer head; replace head and carts; plug back in, etc, etc, please tell me.  Thanks.  B

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, B!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Thanks, D.  It WAS an older Canon Pixma MG-5220.  I tried repeatedly to apply their "fix".  I need a printer! So, I donated that printer to a nearby organization that employs disabled folks to troubleshoot and repair things.  If they can fix it, they can sell it.

I've just bought another one--NOT A CANON.  It'll be delivered tomorrow. It's an Epson Expression ET-3700.  So, I no longer have a problem.  I'll say that the old Canon was a heck of a fine printer until this needless error message.

Thanks for replying; I am no longer in need of advice on this matter.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements