cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The latest firmware is on the server. Install the firmware update from (Device Settings) in (Setup)

shirlcl
Apprentice

I'm getting this message on my printer (MG7120), but have no idea what it means.   

43 REPLIES 43

How do I tap tab SETUP on mg7700? Can't see it

How do I tap tab SETUP on mg7700? Can't see  setup

Hi nevamae,

To access the Setup menu, swipe the touch screen from left to right.  The Setup icon will appear, and you can continue with the firmware update.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks to

Product Expert

led me to update firmware on my MG5765

Appreciated

Thank you for the clear instructions.  Easy to do once I knew what to do.

Connief3
Apprentice

I have a Maxify printer.  I learned that I just needed to slide my finger to the left on the screen and other options appeared.  Setup was on one of these screens.  

Pauline48
Apprentice

I have got as far as the message downloading but after a few minutes I get "download failed refer to manual"

Help

I almost got there but it stalled with "Failed to Update, See Manual"

aussiecatwoman
Apprentice
Thanks for this advice. Your advice did the trick. I had been struggling for ages to find out how to update the firmware and thought I had gone into every area on the printer.

bbgabriel
Apprentice

I was able to follow the clear instructions, but it failed to download the update. I got the message: "Failed to Update, See Manual".

Then the next screen says: "Support Code B204". "An error has ocurred. The printer needs repair. Turn the device off and unplug the power cord from the power supply. Then see the manual and contact the service center."

The manual just says that error code B204 means take it in for repair. Is there anything I can do at home? Is it even worth repairing or just buy a new printer?

Announcements