cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tech Support

rloucks
Apprentice

How can I talk to a person at Canon? The phone system is not recognizing the phone # I registered with and keeps dumping me out.

2 REPLIES 2

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi rloucks,

Please log into your My Canon acccount and chat with a technical support representative.  They can assist you with the issue you are experienicng with your printer and with your account:

Please use the link below:

https://mycanon.usa.canon.com

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Aces5
Apprentice

After joining the community yesterday and getting verified, I wanted to post my problem.I read the FAQ on posting but could not find anything on the "printer" page to initiate a post until I came here. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong.

I also searched the issue and it appears to be a new one:

I have 2 Canon Pixma MX920s, that worked fine for more than a year, then developed the same problem. (At different periods of time).

They copy/print normally manually, but not when using the canon software to print wirelessly. I get an error message but no code. Troubleshooter found nothing but the image below was found. Please direct me to a detailed solution.

Aces5.

printerports.jpg

Announcements