cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS9520 - configuration settings not available?

Cindyfisch
Apprentice

Hi, anyone who can help I would appreciate this.  Just received this printer in the mail, and set it up.  Went to print my first photo and it prints only out of the paper tray (no paper in it) and it does not recognize the matt textured, paper sized photo paper in the back loading tray.

I go to the on-line manual and it shows all sorts of configuration settings that are not showing up on the control panel of my printer.  There is no information in the on-line manual to indicate why I can't see the configuration settings they are referencing.

I am trying to print an image from my Cricut Design space for a print and cut option.  No support from Canon other than an automated system that basically only has the manual for reference to.  So frustrated I'm ready to box it up and send it back.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Cindyfisch

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Cindyfisch,

It is recommended that you contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements